Smoking Pipes delisted some Rattray's tins?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars
12 Fresh Chacom Pipes
18 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes
60 Fresh Neerup Pipes
3 Fresh Askwith Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
SP (used to, at least) regularly take out of stuff stock off the online list.

Or, the sky has fallen, shit has hit the fan, and the balloon went up.

Rattray has been a shell of itself for a decade, doesn’t even look the same.
Sorry.
Every bit of that is a fact. I've seen SP delist tobaccos before, and bring them back. K&K has worked their "magic" on these blends. I'll update my reviews on new stuff if I somehow get any of it, but I won't buy them to find out what they are now.

Terry Lennox

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2021
Southern California
The Ratray's "Virginias" have too much Kentucky for my taste (except the Brown Clunee which is great with many years of age). And the black cavendish in Marlin makes it a bore to my palate. But to each their own. I'm sure they'll be back. K&K is good at rotating through their portfolio as capacity allows.

Reactions: North Pole piper

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
You spelled curse wrong and it goes so much further into the shitter even that just that. I weep for the future, yet I'm glad I'm old and going to die sooner than later. The rest of you are all boned.
With any luck I've only got 12-13 years left in me. As weird as shit has gotten, I'm hoping I stick to the family average expiration date.

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
Find the character you like in tobacco and go with the flow. The thing I love the most about smoking a pipe is variety, the very limited amount of blending shops always oblige. I purchase based on color, cure, plant and press.

I always stick with the....
1675834725276.png