PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
My father passed in January 2013. I wasn't there when he passed, but the last time we talked face to face, we shared a bowl of ODF in a Savinelli Alligator 904. I'm going to fire up a bowl of that in that pipe, and smoke it in honor of your dad. You have my prayers and deepest sympathy my friend.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
I am sorry for your loss. I echo the thoughts of others that you were able to be there to say goodbye. Take it moment by moment. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

fabioptrn

Lurker
Jan 6, 2018
I am sorry for your loss. Life is in continuous transformation. I think the "right" pipe and tobacco will call you when the time is "right". Condolence.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
You'll know the right time when it comes I'm sure. I will however take a moment for your father as well. My sincerest sympathies.

brightleaf

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2017
Processing grief and loss can take a long time. Finding a place and time to open up and feel it allows the pain to heal. You will always have the benefits of knowing and loving him, that isn't gone. Take comfort knowing that relationships are important and meaningful to you, and be thankful for the ones that still have. Best wishes to you.

headhunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
My sincerest sympathy Anthony. I lost my father 32 years ago. After I got back from Vietnam I entered his business as a partner. We worked together for 16 years before he passed. I am now on the same path thanks to Agent Orange. Fortunately the business that my Dad and I built will be in the capable hands of my son and later on my grandson. Myself, my son and grandson have grown up working in the business and are very comfortable in our endeavors.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
A father's love bond,

Never removed from the heart.

The sons remember.
Prayers for you and your family Anthony during this difficult time.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Anthony, please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. My father passed in October of 2012. I had seen him a couple of days before, and I just knew. But there's still that feeling of unreality following the death of a parent. There's no real answer for your question other than it will happen when it's time to happen. Pretty much like everything else. God bless.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
My sympathy for your loss. As said above, you'll know when to smoke in remembrance. Again, my condolenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.