PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Kewl, I order two tins of numerous other very good tobaccos for the price of 1 tin of Exotique. Have smoked numerous bowls of it and In B Tween, missing the hype.

thefishguy

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2017
I went ahead and picked up two tins of exotique just to see what all the hubbub is about. This and Penzance are blends that I’ve been on the hunt for. I may have to break down and trade off for a tin of Penzance. Anyone need a tin of Three Oaks Syrian?

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
I paid for three tins back on 12/23 and will probably never buy from Smokers Haven again. My order has been "awaiting fulfillment" for two weeks with not a single communication from the seller. And to hear that people are still waiting for tobacco they ordered in October? Crazy.

cohibajoe

Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
I paid for three tins back on 12/23 and will probably never buy from Smokers Haven again. My order has been "awaiting fulfillment" for two weeks with not a single communication from the seller. And to hear that people are still waiting for tobacco they ordered in October? Crazy.

I sent a Email last week and was told soon...I agree...Not ordering again.

swampgrizzly

Might Stick Around
Sep 26, 2018
South Louisiana, U.S.A.
I ordered 12/26 and my order has been "awaiting fullfillment" since as well. I understand it's a one man shop that has been swamped with preorders and then many other regular orders once stock got listed. I'm just hoping inventory wise SH doesn't run out of stock before my order get fullfilled!

smokershaven

Lurker
Jul 24, 2013
Columbus, Ohio USA
swampgrizzly, please do not worry. I have undersold from the actual inventory count to make sure I can fill all the orders and also have enough to remedy any issues.
cohibajoe and litup, I apologize. I have been swamped with trying to get orders out and trying to answer phone calls and emails. I have approximately 167 orders left to fill and yours is in there and will be shipped. There were unexpected delays but I expect to complete all the orders this Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

eltice

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Just my .02 cents......
I have placed several orders with Premal/SH, pipe and ‘baccy. EVERYTIME I had a question, Premal responded and all my orders have been filled and shipped complete.
Yes, there has been a time or two that I wanted to follow up on an order, but he responded and the order was filled as expected. I realize he is a one man operation and he packages his own product. With that, I understand there is a lot of time involved....he’s not set up like other “big business/high volume” etailers/B&M’s. I like that about SH, I get to deal with the man in charge. That doesn’t happen too often nowadays.
Short of it, I have not had any issues dealing with Premal and personally will buy from him again if the opportunity arises.....KRUMBLE KAKE???? :puffpipe:
Give him a chance, maybe waiting a couple weeks (some waited months, even years for SH ‘baccy) is worth it!

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
I have placed several orders with Premal/SH, pipe and ‘baccy. EVERYTIME I had a question, Premal responded and all my orders have been filled and shipped complete.
Same for me. Premal runs a great operation with unique products and I'm willing to be patient. Small batch tobacco and pipe making "ain't dusting crops, boy."

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Premal is super nice. Spoke with him at the last Chicago show.
Just understand it is normal in my experience to wait 2-3 months for your order.

litup

Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Premal, thanks for stopping in and providing an update. I feel more assured now and I will wait more patiently.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
I have a pre-order from very early November and a normal order from late December. Both are awaiting fulfillment and I assume Premal is working his way through the list. Even though it can be frustrating to wait I’m sure he is doing everything he can to get the shipments out. I for one will wait patiently and look forward to trying these tobaccos out when they do arrive. Thank you for the update Premal.

bluegrasspipe

Jan 13, 2017
I just received some tins I ordered in October, OBB exotique, in-be-tween mixture and cognac, they will be coming soon for those of you that ordered at the same time I am sure.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
The owner is not out to get anyone. If you're in a hurry, don't order it next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.