Show Your Kaywoodie and Get Another One Free!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
New Accessories
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
9 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
the s stem was for resting on one's chin, seriously. I had to have one because they are cool as hell to look at, but they aren't comfy and I don't like cleaning the stem, so it sits.
Thanks for the info. Never knew, and have been curious about them for years.

mwsmoker

Might Stick Around
Sep 15, 2017
Wow, nice collection, @wyfbane! I'm glad you were able to get pictures to share. If this is a good incentive to get cool pipe pics, maybe I'll do an Italian or English give-away next. :)

mwsmoker

Might Stick Around
Sep 15, 2017
Heading into the weekend, only two days left to get in on the Kaywoodie giveaway! Let's see those pipes!

afiddler

Lurker
Sep 24, 2017
pcjYKpH6hdi58Ye42

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aBTqhaawVGS6jdkG2
Drinkless 7707C

Drinkless Suntan 7083B

Sterling 3

mwsmoker

Might Stick Around
Sep 15, 2017
Thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway, or at the very least shared pics and commented on the Kaywoodie pipes. By random drawing, the winner of the unsmoked Kaywoodie medium billiard, is @papipeguy.
Congrats! Please send me your mailing address, papipeguy, so I can get your package on its way.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I have a Kaywoodie Medium Billiard, banded, with a Rock Ambera stem. I am fairly certain it is a post war pipe due to the stamping. Alas, it is home in the States, and I am in South Korea, so I cannot photograph it. It's my favorite smoker for Vaper's. I can tell why they are comparable to Dunhills.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Congrats to papipeguy!
Thanks for doing this it was FUN, and that is what hobbies are about. :D
Just for reference, here is the pic from afiddler...
36587419894_8f23f4c09c_z_d.jpg

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Congrats to papipeguy! Yes, this has been a good experience for me as well. I found a few more Kaywoodies in my pipe pile during this thread, including a nice four panel Super Grain. I really need to get organized and catalog these pipes.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
North Central Florida
Congrats, and nice game! I finally dug out my pics of a couple I own. There are two Kaywoodies in this pic.

One a Drinkless and the other a Prime Grain. From L - R, #5 and #6. The Prime Grain is a Bulldog and its shank is asymmetrical, which, I only discovered after having smoked the pipe several times. It looks 'right'. A diamond shank, but it's not 'balanced'. I found that kind of strange.

quaterbends-600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.