PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferndown-pipe.jpg

I'm stoked!! My Ferndown just arrived. It is a little more aged looking than the pictures that I selected it from. The silver needs a polish, and even the rest needs a buff. It's un-smoked from a hoarder's collection. But, I will be busy tonight readying it for an inaugural burn of some 1 year old Haddo's Delight that I'm pulling out of the cellar to celebrate.
Happy weekend

jkenp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
NW Indiana
Al, when are you going to show off your restemed Cumberland? That's a favorite of mine in this category. I thought the restemming was a sharp move.

loneredtree

Part of the Furniture Now
May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
ssjones: I have been jonesing the pipe ever since you first posted it. Was it new and recently manufactured? I do not think I can afford one but you never know!
LRT 8)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I believe that is an older Upshall, from the stamping & logo, but they are hard to date. Briar Blues had a similar P-grade Upshall Silver Spigot.

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
Dusting off this thread for a few more. No gold here (man, that Castello up there is amazing) but a couple of well loved classic white spots.
htfej8.jpg

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
One full bent Moen and three gently bent Kohlers. I have a really nice "rain head" Kohler. Very sweet. I have one for which I have yet to ID the maker. It's an 18" "frost bib", mostly brass, a little dingy, could use some work. A full restoration would be required should I decide to post it on eBay. It's an outside spigot so I suppose it should look a bit rough around the edges.

kaboom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
This is my local pipeclub's POY, and i just put down downpayment to get them made. It's gonna be awesome having to fork out only half the cash when we get it in a few months.
Ardor Urano Ninfea
Rusticada_zpsc3312611.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.