PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
They do some innovative designs on traditional shapes and some others, and the finishes are beautiful. I don't like the little duck ornament, but some of their pipes don't have those. They are pricey, but seem to be really well made.
While they are not inexpensive, I find that they tend to be more reasonably priced than other comparable Italian pipes and do have some very innovative designs, and the raised duck, love it or hate it, sets them apart from other pipemakers.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
The poker d'assi is somewhat it's own line with no particular grading, just rustic blasted and smooth of course with the prices corresponding to said finish. But damn that's a nice pipe. Good find, you don't mind me asking what it cost? You might have gotten a steal.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
The poker d'assi is somewhat it's own line with no particular grading, just rustic blasted and smooth of course with the prices corresponding to said finish. But damn that's a nice pipe. Good find, you don't mind me asking what it cost? You might have gotten a steal.
I paid $450. I’m noticed some going to $700-$900.