PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Whatever @condorlover1 says, you just can't deny the innate sex appeal of the humble Falcon.

I can't be bothered to dig out all of mine. By their very nature they end up in rucksacks, coat pockets and in the shed. The great thing about Falcons is they're almost impossible to get a bad smoke from, so they're great for beginners, and they're great for travelling and throwing in a pocket. Since @simong mentioned them, here is the Peaks Pipes falcon bowl I bought at the UK pipe show:View attachment 310246
@jaingorenard: That looks like a Bakelite insulator from an early 1930 wireless!

Reactions: FalconForever

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Whatever @condorlover1 says, you just can't deny the innate sex appeal of the humble Falcon.

I can't be bothered to dig out all of mine. By their very nature they end up in rucksacks, coat pockets and in the shed. The great thing about Falcons is they're almost impossible to get a bad smoke from, so they're great for beginners, and they're great for travelling and throwing in a pocket. Since @simong mentioned them, here is the Peaks Pipes falcon bowl I bought at the UK pipe show:View attachment 310246
@jaingorenard Did we meet at the Nottingham (UK) Pipe Show? I'm the clay pipe smoking Redcoat:)