PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
I am 6'2" over 200 lbs and when I found this little shit under my car I couldn't resist. Even though I can't stad chiwawas!!! Little 3 lbs turd
image_zps8e840059.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm 6'2" and 194 when I weighed myself this week. People don't expect to see me walking a Shih-Tzu. She's my best buddy, though. Even sits in my lap while I smoke my pipe.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Here is a pic of my boys.. Otis a 4yr old Chocolate Lab, and Harley a 3yr old Boxer/Heeler/Pit mix..
jtsynm.jpg

cacooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2009
Parker, CO
Greetings,
Here's Dottie. 3 years old. She's a Border Collie/Australian Cattle Dog Mix. Super smart. Maybe a little too smart at times, almost as if she knows what your thinking. She loves playing Frisbee and doing agility. Very toy motivated! Lots of fun. Extremely loyal. High energy, but I love the breed.
Dottie4.jpg

CACooper

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
Beautiful dog, CACooper. I have always wanted an Aussie, but I worry about being able to provide enough exercise and activities for one.

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
Thanks, Zonomo. "Dog people" get it about losing a dog: that you've lost your best friend and constant companion. Henry was a remarkable dog and I miss him every day.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I'm 6'2" and 194 when I weighed myself this week. People don't expect to see me walking a Shih-Tzu. She's my best buddy, though. Even sits in my lap while I smoke my pipe.
I think it was Waylon Jennings who said "it takes a big man to own a small dog".

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
LOL!!!! #6.. that's awesome!
dunringill: WOW, Kodiak is stunning... What kind of dog is that? I can't take my eyes off that pic...

dunringill

Lurker
Feb 4, 2010
Zonomo: Thanks. He's a Siberian Husky. The third Husky we've had. I love Huskys and just about every other breed of dog. Had one in my life for as long as I can remember.

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
This is my great frined and buddy, Bubba. An eight year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
_DEF3557s.jpg

_D2C3645a.jpg

His favorite position.

_DEF4621a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.