PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have way too many pipes that are my favorites most of which are from Rad Davis.
Since I have purchased a 7 day set and another pipe from Jack Howell that smokes as good as the first seven, I would have to include my Howell's with my Rad's as the best smokers in my collection.
I am working with Jack to make some pipes that look like the old Dunhill's with the black shell with the red highlights . I could see another 7 day set with those colors in all classic shapes. I really enjoy Jack's take on the classics, as those are my favorite shapes. So far I have not seen an artisan who does the classics as well as Jack.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Luckily my first pipe is still my best smoker. I often think if I picked a different pipe that day and it didn’t smoke well, would I still be smoking a pipe over 20 years later. I have smoked every tobacco imaginable in this pipe and it always smokes great. Even though I prefer thinner vulcanite stems, this chunky acrylic stem still feels great. I actually thought it was starting to burn out, but it may just be the stain fading in spot, hopefully. My Armellini. 7D0AEDF1-14E7-49BC-990B-4E1AC4CD01FA.jpeg

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
Not the fanciest pipe in my collection, but it produces an amazing smoke every time. This is a Tom Eltang pencil shank liverpool.

I like shorter smokes most of the time, so this one fits the bill.

The engineering is just great, I think. I reach for this one more than anything else.

002-299-0973.1826.jpg

A little motivation for you. puffy They're out there. All 4 of these were procured within the last year. I had to reach into Europe for 1 of them (Danish Pipe Shop). They really ARE good smokers..

I should have put them in order but from left to right:

N4 N1 N3 N2 for your reference..

IMG_4753.jpg

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
A little motivation for you. puffy They're out there. All 4 of these were procured within the last year. I had to reach into Europe for 1 of them (Danish Pipe Shop). They really ARE good smokers..

I should have put them in order but from left to right:

N4 N1 N3 N2 for your reference..

View attachment 41097

Nice!

I am in Europe and I'm also still searching for N1 and N3. Bought the N2 (which is my preferred shape) brand new at Esterval when they came out and the N4 as Estate from Achim Frank's Pfeifenstudio. But the Danish Pipe Shop is a good idea, I'll have a look there.