Show Off Your Phillip Trypis Pipes Here!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Sorry I haven't posted pics yet gents. I switched from afternoon shift to day shift this week and there's been overtime (5am start) all week as well as this morning and me being a workaholic I worked 56hrs on a switch week lol. I can honestly say this switch has kicked my arse HARD! I have been going to bed at 7-730pm due to having to get up at 345am to start at 5. I'm feeling better and I will post the pics a little later on.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Long awaited and here they are guys! Hope ya'll like 'em!
img_03731-450x600.jpg

moses

Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
I don't have this one yet, but it's happily on its way (thanks smokeybear!):
1533942_10152159252457889_1930193763_n.jpg

And this lovely number purchased from pruss a while back:
TrypisBilliard.jpg

Apologies for the quality of the second photo, my phone is garbage and my camera is busted. There's a reason I don't tend to post photos. 8O

moses

Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Good eye, smokey. It is indeed a grade 7. Smokes great, but I pretty much never touch it in the winter. The bowl comfortably accommodates my ring finger up to the second knuckle, and that is just WAY too long to be stationary outdoors in Maine in the winter. Summer is another story though... :puffy:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I agree Moses, but that will be one hell of a pipe come a summer evening around a campfire! Here's my lone pic of one of my Trypis pipes. I have 3 in total, one and possibly two will be up for sale sometime this month. This pipe has taken some time to break in but now is achieving some fantastic smokes and I'm actually smoking it at the office today.

moses

Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Not going to post a redundant pic in this thread (saving that for the Show Off Your Straight Bulldogs, but I thought an update was in order. My NOS Trypis Bulldog arrived today! Thanks again, Smokeybear, it looks and feels excellent. Now starts my traditionally long internal argument about what to break it in with... :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.