Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
030-150x112.jpg

Reactions: Papasmurf92

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I'm in Calgary right now, walked past a store called international pipe and cigar, walked in, turns out it's closing. The shop owners mother almost got me to buy a kind of churchwarden looking pipe as everything was more than 50% off, but then at the last minute I was thinking this really looks like a chick pipe, then looked closely and saw it was called a lady lulu. I expressed my admiration for this peterson though in the case, she said I could have it for the same price, 49$. I decided to get it, so she told her son she was selling it to me for 49$, he's like mom!! I can't sell it that cheap I paid more for it than that! So he tells me he has to charge me more, would I pay 60$? I'm like of course it's a peterson. Just found it online for 125 pounds, my "Sunday" pipe, I think this is going to be for Christmas cheer dedicated. Plus she threw in a nice pipe lighter to boot I was going to buy.

Here she is, peterson great explorers series "shackleton"

970195240_5eQvS-S.jpg

Dec 24, 2012
Nice pipe Andrew, and a great deal.
I wish I had a good shot of my favourite Peterson. It was the first pipe I bought - a Peterson house pipe with a solid black blast. I bought it in Dublin at the Peterson store and, man, I love that pipe. While I have seen Pete house pipes on this side of the Atlantic, I have yet to stumble upon one with a black blast.

Reactions: Papasmurf92

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Nice Petes, Petes!
Sam- I'd love to see the after pic of that System...

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Here is my Kapet 03, Red Killarny 69, Irish Sea 68, and my Shannon 999:

Can't figure out why they're upside down - doesn't show like that in photobucket.