PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Revnatorade C.P.G.

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade... purchased new from James Barber Tobacconists in ca. 1998. Still packaged as received and unsmoked. Call me crazy.... Go ahead.

View attachment 321521
Very nice. Gotta love New/Old Stock. It sucks they won't ship to the US. Granted, I recently bought four from them. Now I have to go to Ireland to pick them up from my buddy. Lol

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Purchased this from Chance and am thrilled. Wasn’t intending on making a purchase, but something told me I had to have it. In transit & looking forward to its arrival. ☕

ulsterman

Lurker
Feb 29, 2024
Popped in to the Peterson shop in Dublin yesterday and picked up a Sherlock Holmes Squire PSB. It is marked as a seconds, but on inspection, I found little,if anything wrong. Quality control at the factory must be very thorough. Good to get it for a much reduced price.
Lovely pipe, smoking really well. Great feel in the hand and well balanced. Could be my new favourite pipe.

1000016059.jpg

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
Popped in to the Peterson shop in Dublin yesterday and picked up a Sherlock Holmes Squire PSB. It is marked as a seconds, but on inspection, I found little,if anything wrong. Quality control at the factory must be very thorough. Good to get it for a much reduced price.
Lovely pipe, smoking really well. Great feel in the hand and well balanced. Could be my new favourite pipe.

View attachment 321745
Nice pick up! Some Seconds are gems and this is definitely one of them.

Jon C.P.G.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 29, 2023
Thank ya brother both smoke amazingly, just Carter hall in both right now to get cake started and neutralize the briar in the reservoirs I find smoking a mild and non aromatic burley in my systems to break them in helps avoid future ghosting, maybe it's in my mind but I do this with each new system pipe and I can smoke 1792 in a pipe one day and get zero tonquin the next smoking something completely different.

greysmoke

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
South Coatesville, PA
www.greysmoke.com
Very nice. Gotta love New/Old Stock. It sucks they won't ship to the US. Granted, I recently bought four from them. Now I have to go to Ireland to pick them up from my buddy. Lol
I bought it as part of a group buy organized through alt.smokers.pipes. I can’t recall the ultimate size of the order placed with JBT, but it was a good many thousands of dollars. Good times.