Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dctune

Can't Leave
Although CAO is better known for their cigars these days, I seem to recall they started out with pipes in the '60s?
I actually looked up CAO pipes today. They apparently have some pretty nice meerschaums. And it appears that these days, those are the only pipes they sell. But of what I saw, they were all in the $200+ price range.

May 2, 2018
Hey, I finally did. I recently shipped off a bunch of pipes to SP.com for store credit. Definitely transitioning to more of a Meer/MM guy. I was gonna sell them here on the Forum, but I’m tired of selling shit. Going to the post office is a POA during the holiday season. ? Whats more is that I’ve finally been able to organize the top drawer of my pipe & tobacco cabinet. Take a ?.

Now enjoying a bit of cube cut St. James Plug in the Peterson African Meer (located farthest from the right on the bottom row). This is a patience smoke! It takes patience to cut the plug into thin flakes, cube cut the flakes to a uniform consistency, let dry for about 45 minutes, gravity fill the bowl and gently tamp down. It then takes patience to light at times as it’s still a dense cube cut (a bit smaller than grapenuts). But, the ? takes over…it’ll likely be at least a glorious 75 minute smoke or more.☕️

8F33134E-6E80-4B88-88B1-F4C2CAFE6ECE.jpeg
387DFEBD-7A28-49D3-9D92-2FC6C98F3454.jpeg
4F12B258-863C-4109-8738-A5C2218E4453.jpeg

Last edited: