PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
IMAG0083.jpg

I don't have a man cave or a computer room so I keep my rack and baccys on the kitchen counter. 3/4 of my smokeable pipes were a gift from a pretty awesome person.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I don't have a man cave or a computer room so I keep my rack and baccys on the kitchen counter.

No man cave here either, my stand/rack is in a corner of our dining room.......much to Mrs. Jones dismay.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Awesome stuff, guys! Bigvan, I love the drilled out block you have for tampers. I'm totally going to make one of those!

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Close up on the main rack. All are made by North American carvers. Rack by Ken Lamb.
I am extremely envious of that racks contents!! Doesn't Ken Lamb also make pipe making tools?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Incredible, Juni.I keep my baccys in an ols "treasure chest" my grandma gave me when I was little. No real value other than sentimental. Stuff that doesn't fit it there are stashed all about the office (Closest thing to a "man cave" I have). If I ever hit a nice windfall I'm going to reference some of these pix for ideas on how to keep my pipes.
Here's a pic of my "Treasure"
31562b33.jpg

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Baron, drilling holes in a block of wood is about the extent of my woodworking abilities. That block started out as a 4x4.
Thanks vondutch. If Santa brings me the new camera I've been asking for (so I don't have to snap pix with my cell phone anymore) my plan is to start taking photos of each of the pipes.
ejames, yeah Ken makes both tools and racks. That rack matches the paneling so well it looks like a built-in! The guy does great work!

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
here is my stand

tobactable010.jpg

the cobs

tobactable008.jpg

grabows and welly

tobactable009.jpg

all the rest

tobactable007.jpg

top drawer cleaners, church warden and spare clay cutty

tobactable011.jpg

bottom drawer IE the cellar

tobactable012.jpg

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
My tobacco collection is a bit more impressive than my pipe collection. When I have an enviable set up like you guys do, I will share some pics. For now ... :worship: :D
sherlock ... how many ounces does the pipe in the right of the 2nd pic hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.