PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I once watched a young man die of Hepatitis C he picked up getting a tattoo at a legal tattoo parlour. I strongly recommend against it.

If you go to a quality reputable place, this won't be a problem as they follow proper sanitation guidelines. I say go for it.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I could never get down with the idea of permanently marking my body. I was born how I was born and that's that. I do like tatoo art but it's just not my thing. I have scars, that's about as close as I come to permanently marking myself, but I didn't pay someone for them. Do what makes you happy bro.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Go for it, you'll look great.
Wrinkly_Tattoos.jpg

chrisschneck

Lurker
Jul 24, 2013
OK..Here's the deal.Now that I'm 71 it's more than possible that some folks believe I'm getting just a touch senile.Just to prove them right I'm thinking about getting a tattoo.What say you?At my age does this make sense,or is it just a silly idea?
Make sure to get a seniors discount!

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
Go for it, Puffy. The one argument I always hear from the anti tat crowd is " How will you like it 50 years from now when it's all wrinkled and faded." We don't need to worry about "50 years from now" any more. Be free, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.