PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Menthol is a compound of different mints, but I never associated it with straight up mint. Maybe it’s how some see anise and licorice as the same, or lemon and lime. Maybe, I’m just more perceptive of differences.

I’ve had a mint homeblend once. I didn’t find it menthol-ish at all. More Altoidish. But, I’m neither a menthol or mint fan.
I consider menthol the basis of the mint essence of any mint whether peppermint spearmint etc:

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
I picked up 1 oz of this when I first started the pipe. A few years later it is still double bagged inside a glass jar, Sutliff Frosty Mint is some POTENT STUFF that was not fun to smoke straight up lol. I may be wrong but I believe a small amount of this is is Russ's Candy Cane Cocoa which is not a terrible blend for once a year or so, but Frosty Mint as well as Sutliff Pina Colada are the only tobaccos that are a big NO in my book.

With that being said, we all have our own tastes and am enjoying all the comedy this thread has to offer.... keep it comin!

Reactions: ofafeather

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, we do not need to smoke! It is a bad idea for all of the humanity.

Instead, we could use aromatherapeutic oils and etc just to strengthen our bodies and souls. Personally I am already involved in these processes :3

I think it would be cool to have aromatherapeutic Tabacco like Lanolin Anhydrous to smoke. At least it would be useful and maybe a bit healthy for people addicted to smoking...

Please take care of yourself!

#Against_Smoking
I'm violently allergic to lanolin.

#Against_Spam
image-product_spam-classic-12oz-420x420.png

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Frosty Mint, now that's a legacy tobacco. You don't want to smoke that. You want to pass it along to your heirs. So they can pass it along to theirs. And ... it will retain the same level of moisture throughout eternity. Every decade, unzip the ziplock, place your face in the bag opening, and inhale deeply, then re-zip the bag and wait for another ten years. This will remind you, life is long.

Status
Not open for further replies.