Mar 21, 2010
Good morning. It's Royalty in the

Bauer Bulldog. Best to all.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/847

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I suppose today is an English Blend in my TRG kind of day...

Peterson Sherlock Holmes in my TRG Volcano.

Can't seem to put it down.

And, that ain't a bad thing.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I am envious of you guys who can smoke in the afternoons. I am only able to smoke at night.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I am stuck home due to an arthritic back. I would rather that I could be a lot more productive. But, back to the subject. PS twist flake in a Meerschaum bent billiard.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm unabashedly content to wallow in my retirement, indolently smoking up a storm.
Just had a couple of bowls of Germain's Royal Jersey, in an Invicta bulldog -- simply because it came up in another thread.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good evening. It's Schurch No. 199 in

Tekin's Tomato. Best to all.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/596

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
I apologize. But I apolgize to those who are disabled. At the same time though I congratulate those who are retired. I have learned to cherish my youth however cheesy that may sound. I just realize life is short and not to take my days for granted.
Half and half in my corn cob. And then maybe some PA in my cob afterwards.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
No need to be sorry Wall. A lot of my trouble is my own fault for thinking I was Immortal when I was your age! LOL!!

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
No need to be sorry Wall. A lot of my trouble is my own fault for thinking I was Immortal when I was your age! LOL!!
I went through that stage when I was younger but many people I have been close to over the years have passed on and I realized that we can't take this life for granted. It was at that point that I started to respect my body and life in general. We aren't guaranteed another day here so why waste today. Maybe I am getting too preachy but that is just the way I see things.
CBW in my new MM cob, I like this cob alot and I am starting to wish that I bought this from the start instead of expensive (relatively) cobs but I do think the "snob" part got to be where I did not want to be in a tobacco store full of old guys smoking Dunhills and be the young inexperienced smoker smoking a cob. But now I have learned that pipes are very diverse and not to be ashamed of my cob :). I also learned that those guys probably would not have laughed at me, but would have probably given me smoking pointers haha.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Sasieni Balkan in my Viscount Dr. Graybow Adjustomatic.
8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.