PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I look forward to participating this year.

@woodsroad , we couldn't make it to the Wooden Match on Tuesday, but hopefully, we'll see you there at some point; I imagine it will be getting too cold to meet in the outdoor section relatively soon, which will mean we probably can't bring the pup (we'd be heading back to Brooklyn right after the meeting, so he'll be with us)—maybe if we get some warm weather in October or November, we can attend again.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

@woodsroad , we couldn't make it to the Wooden Match on Tuesday, but hopefully, we'll see you there at some point; I imagine it will be getting too cold to meet in the outdoor section relatively soon, which will mean we probably can't bring the pup (we'd be heading back to Brooklyn right after the meeting, so he'll be with us)—maybe if we get some warm weather in October or November, we can attend again.
I didn’t make it on Tuesday, either. Early start the next day.

Reactions: TheIronMonkey
Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey

What is this dog friendly place?

Reactions: TheIronMonkey

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
And here I made a point of telling the new Secret Santa how Simon always appreciates being able to bring a little cheer to unfortunate souls living in remote, feudal lands. That the thought of his little package wending it’s way across the Steppe by ox cart bogged down in liquified reindeer excrement stirs the cockles of his heart….

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
My money is on one of a couple - either Santa has r-eh-ndeer, or rhymes with material used in instruments of passion (or windshield destruction), but just wild a__ guesses!

Whomever was stupid kind and Scroogy enough to take this on can look forward to being trampled by impatient mailbox watching nuts adored by members all over the world and answering over and over the time honored question that inevitably follows the well-publicized deadline, "Hey what's this Santa thing and get me in!"

It's official!

Pipingntrucking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 9, 2022
Zebulon-JoCo NC
Wait, so Santa Clause isn't really just one person? I'm confused. Santa can just give away their powers and responsibilities? Like a common job? :::sigh::: what else isn't real? No, wait... don't tell me. I'd rather just live in my own ignorance than have reality just shatter in front of my eyes like that. puffy
To be fair a certain Tim Allen movie did try to gently reveal the truth. Maybe you and the family can revisit that this season.
I am new this year to the forum but am interested to see what this is all about.

(and to the person who posted that Borat picture..........may you receive dottle and ash in your stocking :mad:;):ROFLMAO: )

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
Dan, I've only been participating in the secret santa for a few years but it's been wonderful every time, and something I look forward to every year. Thank you for everything you did!

• Love
Reactions: woodsroad

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Secret Santa has been a blast for me. It's the forum members like you that have made it so much fun. But the next several months are going to be very busy for me, and after five years, I thought it would be a good a good idea to turn it over to someone who for the last couple of years has been even more enthusiastic than me. I'll still be here in case Mike runs into some recalcitrant wonker that needs a lump of coal to the noggin, or if the vast Secret Santa IT network acts up. Otherwise, please be nice to him. Remember, he has the power to match you with
this guy

4981cddb3bf6ff571f36d02b9c0cd647.jpg
or this guy

1595465867_81b87cde52_b.jpg