PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Santa+final+2.jpg

After five years of being the Jewish kid with the Santa hat, I have decided that it is time to pass the Secret Santa reins on to a new host. Thank you to everyone who has participated in our little experiment since this crazy train pulled out of the station back in 2011. And thank you to everyone who made my five years in the big man's boots so much fun. Your new Secret Santa is the most qualified person that I know of to steer this sleigh, having instigated riot helped cheer us along with vim and vigor in years past,

I don't want to spoil his surprise, so I'll leave you with what may be one of the most bittersweet moments of my life:

Norge_Ny-Alesund_mai_1926.jpg
The New Secret Santa Arrives at the North Pole by Dirigible, Much to the Excitement of the Elves.

Christian-Iglulik-people-shaking-hands-NMD279-photo-by-Peter-Freuchen-circa-1923-b-scaled.jpg
I shake Hands with the New Secret Santa

Take care everyone, and be nice to the new guy!

Secret_Santa_Color_Sig_Photo.jpg
(Ex)Santa Dan

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
As Carly Simon sang, “Nobody Does It Better”!!!!! Thanks for the past two years that I was able to participate and ….. had a blast! Fun, funny, good spirit - can’t imagine herding all the cats. Best thread of the year each year for pure hilarity and fellowship. So will you transition to Secret Mohel? That would be cutting edge! 😀✌️

And there he goes!3CD7D980-01C9-4959-83C4-BAE9B857744C.gif

Last edited:

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
View attachment 172318

After five years of being the Jewish kid with the Santa hat, I have decided that it is time to pass the Secret Santa reins on to a new host. Thank you to everyone who has participated in our little experiment since this crazy train pulled out of the station back in 2011. And thank you to everyone who made my five years in the big man's boots so much fun. Your new Secret Santa is the most qualified person that I know of to steer this sleigh, having instigated riot helped cheer us along with vim and vigor in years past,

I don't want to spoil his surprise, so I'll leave you with what may be one of the most bittersweet moments of my life:

View attachment 172314
The New Secret Santa Arrives at the North Pole by Dirigible, Much to the Excitement of the Elves.

View attachment 172315
I shake Hands with the New Secret Santa

Take care everyone, and be nice to the new guy!

View attachment 172316
(Ex)Santa Dan
Thanks fora great effort.