PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Oh damn man! I’m sorry to hear that you missed out, I know you loved the stuff. Something tells me we will be seeing another release of this one, I think this was it’s 3rd re-release??? It would be a shame if not, it’s too good of a blend to not bring back but I don’t think it’s really made a big buzz in the community yet, this blend seems to be a sleeper (until the sale hit of course). At first I was pissed that I missed the sale but I’m just glad I got my hands on some more before they sold out. I have a total of 11 unopened tins now. Should last me awhile. Have you looked at other sites? You might be able to still find some unless it was exclusively sold at SPC?

FYI, if you get the chance, check out HU’s Hadde’s Best Irish. I think they are very similar blends, I actually give the nod to Hadde’s but I’m still very much smitten by 140 as well.
Yeah it’s a bummer but hopefully they’ll roll it out again. I checked the only other sites I know that will ship to Canada and they’re sold out as well. Would have bought regardless of sale.

Thanks for the tip on the HU I’ve been meaning to order from Estervals for a while now just waiting to have my buddy commit to amortize the shipping costs. Also if it gets dinged at the border I need to have a bunch of money ready as the customs can be 100s of dollars.

Reactions: hawky454

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Yeah it’s a bummer but hopefully they’ll roll it out again. I checked the only other sites I know that will ship to Canada and they’re sold out as well. Would have bought regardless of sale.

Thanks for the tip on the HU I’ve been meaning to order from Estervals for a while now just waiting to have my buddy commit to amortize the shipping costs. Also if it gets dinged at the border I need to have a bunch of money ready as the customs can be 100s of dollars.
Good idear! If you end up getting Hadde’s Best Irish I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Reactions: Spinkle

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
True true...
I know where you were coming from though, I usually think Mac Baren when I hear Savinelli Tobacco blends mentioned. However, I now think of both C&D and Mac Baren now since the 140 has made such an impact on me. It does make me want to try their three latest blends... I think those are also made by C&D?

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.