Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
I think the 320 is kinda on the stubby side but it is still a decent sized pipe. I just love the way you can sit it down anywhere without a pipe stand. I really love author shaped pipes. I just wanted to make sure the 321 wasn't too small because I don't really like dainty pipes. I ordered a 626 one time and it was too small for my liking. I ended up selling it to a friend.
My favorite shape is author also. I like to palm them and cover when smoking.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
I find the 320 to be a little on the larger side and had thought about picking up a 321 since I usually smoke group 4 size pipes. I haven't really looked for one seriously in over a year but every once in a while I remember and take a look around but have yet to find one that interests me. The 320 I have is a beautiful sandblast Punto Oro but I rarely smoke it. Wish I could help you with the sizing differences but it seems like I'm in the same boat as you basically.

niblicck

Can't Leave
Oct 7, 2020
Alabama
Ebarber. I guess if your wants are for a shorter smoke than the 320 then the 321 fits the bill with that bowl depth from 1.3 someting to barely over 1 inch. Before i pull a pipe from my rack one of the considerations I take into account is how long do I want to smoke the tobacco I choose. Still both nice pipes to me delivering different time frames.

Reactions: Ebarber