Sasquatch...Do You Believe They Exist? Have You Encountered One?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
New Cigars
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
The first-ever film ever taken of a tornado was in 1953.

They're no more common now than they were in previous centuries, but it took decades after movie cameras were invented for a tornado to "cross paths" with one. Why? Because they were large, specialized, and expensive, and rare.

Today, you can watch most significant tornadoes from multiple angles in high definition on YouTube within an hour or two of their touching down.

The first-ever flying saucer video was also taken in the mid-20th century.

Ditto the first Sasquatch.

Either the ET's and those big hairy dudes are a LOT more clever than we thought, smartphones are UFO and Sasquatch repellent (think mosquito spray), or...

Well, you do the math. lol

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Well its not impossible. Still recently found indigenous groups of people living alone in the rainforest. Who knows how many are still unknown. So if humans can do it so could other animals i suppose.

Reactions: Latakia Dave

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Once people start telling me about bigfoot or the illuminati, they lose credibility... I know its possible and there's no way to disprove stuff like this, but we gotta draw the line somewhere.

These "bigfoot hunters" on tv are truly wacky.. If there is a bigfoot, they are still wrong.
Exactly what a bigfoot would say.?

20201101_222942.jpg

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
I've done a lot of work in the most remote forests of Canada and elsewhere. Never seen one from the air or ground. Heard lots of stories though, which are fun.

I once saw a nice sign with a picture of a Sasquatch posted on a tree on a remote road by a university researcher asking people to report Sasquatch sightings. On my way back, fully intending to steal the sign, I was sad to see that someone had beat me to it.

Or maybe it was Samsquanch, covering his tracks? I'll never know.

But, after all of that time covering land in remote areas, if I had ever heard this sound, I don't think I'd need to wait for a helicopter to land and take me back home. I'd be sprinting across the mountains like the fucking Road Runner to be in time for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.