PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Farewell Harris... you were an opinionated and often overbearing SOB, which is probably why so many of us enjoyed your contributions here. If you could have chosen how you were to leave this world, I’m guessing that passing in your sleep was second only to being in the arms of a beautiful women… well those are my preferred ways to go anyway. Like many here I have always been envious of your pipe collection and tobacco stash. It has been said that he who passes with the most toys wins, and sir I do believe you may be at the top of the leaderboard. You will be missed and not easily forgotten. I wish you no more pain, long cool smokes, and forever peace.

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
I’m aware I’m quite the quiet member by comparison to most others who, like me, are here almost every other hour of the day, but, I’ll certainly miss seeing his posts around.
Though most of us come off as quite the characters here, I always saw him as a venerable one. I hope his passing came easy, and wish his family the very best in such times. Thanks for being around, Harris.