Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Oh this hit harder than I expected. Miss you already Harris! I would eye roll hard at half the stuff he posted, but I kind of loved that about him, such a wealth of opinion.

And yes, he was very considerate with his top virginia lists. I saw him taking time for each individual that stumbled into this hobby, providing good advice over and over again.

R.I.P Harris.

@hoosierpipeguy not sure if you are making it to the funeral? but if so, and if there is a book to write in, can you mention that the gang at pipesmagazine.com will miss him and his contribution greatly.
It's on my calendar, planning on being there. It's 20 minutes away. If there is a book, I will definitely add a note about his online friends from.PM. Thanks for the suggestion.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Thanks for letting us know Mark. I always enjoyed his business stories, stories about his year of extreme TAD, the competition with some other members on who could get the most tins of blend X and his passion for American made artisan pipe. Him and other forum members busting each other balls was entertaining.

Rest in peace Harris, my condolescens to your family and friends.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
This stinks. I only knew him through his posting on here, but I always pictured him being a real cool dude. Out of all the people with amazing pipes on this site, I always thought the ones he'd post on the what are you smoking thread were the best of everyone's.