PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Heypat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2020
Shelby township Michigan, 48315
Never tried it but grabbed 4 oz to give it a try, didn’t want to grab A pound just yet. If I like it I will try to grab a pound when it drops again in the fall. Fast service, had a tracking number a few hours after purchase.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Never tried it but grabbed 4 oz to give it a try, didn’t want to grab A pound just yet. If I like it I will try to grab a pound when it drops again in the fall. Fast service, had a tracking number a few hours after purchase.
4 oz is a good place to start. No sense in being greedy if you don’t even know you’ll like it!

Reactions: sablebrush52

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
They weren't open yet when I had to leave for work and sold out by the time I got home. :cry:

Oh well, better luck next time.

But my new pipe arrived today, I wasn't expecting it until Monday so yeeha! :)puffy

Auxsender

Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
I've never tried the Roux before but I'm in a pound buying mood so went ahead and got it and a few ounces of some other stuff to try. I paid a decent penny for the Elizabethan from 99 which I would have been 8 years old so it's got some age on it. I'm gonna need to grab some of this match to try fresh and age a chunck
The Match is WAY better than Peterson’s Lizzy Mix which I don’t care for at all.

tmcg81

May 8, 2020
NJ
Rouxgaroux is my favorite vaper and I've missed out on the last two drops. I'm torn between wanting to have an entirely too much tobacco and having money. I'm currently between jobs and for once in my life I'm trying to be responsible with money. I don't know who I am anymore.

Reactions: Redtech