Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I think it was gone in under 10 minutes last time. He said he was going to make a lot more this time!

I was busy during today’s drop, but hope everyone who was able to get some enjoys it! A really tasty blend.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Next release is around November 1st.

WCC is working on some big releases in the upcoming months, such as putting Simply Orange on the bar full time. Stay tuned.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
I was aboot to say, I got my pound as soon as it went up but I didn't have any trouble. Added what I wanted to the cart 10 minutes before 1:00 mtn and refreshed at 1 and it was good to go. It's still up for anybody still interested.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Never tried the match or the newer peterson version.
The Peterson version is identical to the Dunhill version from 2012 until they sold the rights to Peterson. Sutliff's Match is based on the Murray's version and is my favorite Virginia/Perique. I like it better than Rouxgaroux and have 20 pounds of it jarred. I'm always serious unless I use the appropriate emojis or quotation marks.

Puffaluffaguss

Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
The Peterson version is identical to the Dunhill version from 2012 until they sold the rights to Peterson. Sutliff's Match is based on the Murray's version and is my favorite Virginia/Perique. I like it better than Rouxgaroux and have 20 pounds of it jarred. I'm always serious unless I use the appropriate emojis or quotation marks.
I've never tried the Roux before but I'm in a pound buying mood so went ahead and got it and a few ounces of some other stuff to try. I paid a decent penny for the Elizabethan from 99 which I would have been 8 years old so it's got some age on it. I'm gonna need to grab some of this match to try fresh and age a chunck

starrynight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2023
I grabbed 8oz. I figured I could have grabbed a pound, but, 8oz will take me a while, and I'll open up more for others. Concerning "victorian", it is, to my tastes, lightyears ahead of Dunhill/Peterson version--never had the Murray's version. I do wonder if there is a slight top note added to the match? Regardless, I have 2lbs aging away, and I do love it.

Puffaluffaguss

Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
Honestly I'm at least 75% va/per and the rest is a mix of whatever I feel like other then va/per which really could be anything but it's the flavors together that I enjoy so much in a good Virginia Perique blend, I havnt come across one I havnt liked

Reactions: Chasing Embers