120 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Craft beer can labels/stickers get loaded to be stuck on the beers cans as they roll through; I imagine pipe tin stickers are similarly loaded as well and there could be a period between different blends getting labeled that the wrong sticker gets put on during the switch.

Reactions: AJL67

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I appreciate your tasting notes but I too don't find most of that in the palate. The only thing that sounded spot on with my experience is the large pillow-y clouds of smoke that are so easily created. Well, that and the easy packing, perfect moisture, easy burning part...

It's stronger to me than your description; and likely your "lime" is my "tang" I get from the Orientals.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I appreciate your tasting notes but I too don't find most of that in the palate. The only thing that sounded spot on with my experience is the large pillow-y clouds of smoke that are so easily created. Well, that and the easy packing, perfect moisture, easy burning part...

It's stronger to me than your description; and likely your "lime" is my "tang" I get from the Orientals.
Yah the tobacco in the tin certainly didn’t look like other’s poster. No answers it’s a mystery for Scooby and the gang.