PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
@NightShayde give OJK regular a go. It’s stout and packed with Perique and some tough burley. My first bowl of it was enough for me to say, “yeah, I’ll just not get another pack of pall malls and see if this will carry me over the cravings...” and it did. I smoked cigs almost constantly, an hour without one and I’d want to choke someone, but I found OJK had enough of the good stuff (just enough, I still wanted a cig for a few days) for me to quit...so whatever effect of nicotine you’re chasing, you may just find it there.

You probably just aren’t feeling the effects, which are minimal anyway beyond soothing cravings, sometimes giving hiccups or momentary dizziness. Try chugging the ever-loving shit out of a bowl, screw flavor, you want SMOKE, and you might get the niccy tingles.

Don’t smoke salvia. I never have. I’ve never done anything like that, ever. Nope.

Reactions: ofafeather

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
@NightShayde give OJK regular a go. It’s stout and packed with Perique and some tough burley. My first bowl of it was enough for me to say, “yeah, I’ll just not get another pack of pall malls and see if this will carry me over the cravings...” and it did. I smoked cigs almost constantly, an hour without one and I’d want to choke someone, but I found OJK had enough of the good stuff (just enough, I still wanted a cig for a few days) for me to quit...so whatever effect of nicotine you’re chasing, you may just find it there.

You probably just aren’t feeling the effects, which are minimal anyway beyond soothing cravings, sometimes giving hiccups or momentary dizziness. Try chugging the ever-loving shit out of a bowl, screw flavor, you want SMOKE, and you might get the niccy tingles.

Don’t smoke salvia. I never have. I’ve never done anything like that, ever. Nope.
Okay, okay. The salvia reference was a joke. It is legal in many places and should only be smoked with a trusted guide for a spiritual experience.

like nicotine, it can help the user develop insight. I was making light of chasing a “hit”.

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
I call bs on your tolerance. You must be smoking a tasting clay. Im joking, but in all seriousness grab a group 5 or larger size pipe and smoke those blends on a empty stomach if you want to "feel" the nicotine. Or in my opinion macbaren Bold Kentucky.
I’m still new to pipes but I’ve smoked two packs a day for years. Two flakes of Bold Kentucky was like a good cigar. Wouldn’t call it a Nic hit but it definitely relaxed me and I wasn’t hurting for a cig after the bowl either.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Get a pack of Marlboro Red. Take the filter off, take the paper off and put on a paper plate. Check the moisture level. Stuff it in a pipe and enjoy. Try not to inhale too often.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
You calling me a liar? Oh here is proof of my purchase that I do possess what I claim I do... now walk on home boy..

View attachment 76558 I

I don’t think anyone was calling you a liar, homeboy. Rather, he was expressing disbelief that you weren’t experiencing a nic hit from any of them.

If you’re seeking a nicotine effect and not getting it from the blends mentioned, perhaps it’s time to walk on, homeboy, back to vaping, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.