SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Charlie718

Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Smoking the Cult BRM and I like it. The cherry is noticeable but not to strong and I can still taste the burley and Virginia. I haven’t smoked to much cavendish so I don’t really know what that tastes like honestly lmao.

Reactions: shanez

Charlie718

Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Recently tried Gawith, Hoggarth, & Co.: American Delight… actually it’s now called “Delite”, and it’s a great blend 👍👍
That was one of the few GH blends that SPC had in stock so I grabbed it. Still haven’t tried it yet, I’ve been working 6a-5p all week and haven’t been smoking as much. This weekend that will change

Reactions: STP

STP

Preferred Member
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
That was one of the few GH blends that SPC had in stock so I grabbed it. Still haven’t tried it yet, I’ve been working 6a-5p all week and haven’t been smoking as much. This weekend that will change
I think that you’ll like it. It’s mild, yet flavorful. You might have to let it dry a little bit. Enjoy your weekend 👍

Fiddlepiper

Preferred Member
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
I’m a bit late to this this but I’ll throw my penny’s worth in....

I rate the Rattray’s Aros quite highly. I think you still get enough tobacco flavour whilst them not being too heavily topped and still tasting the toppings. I think they are all good but Tower Bridge is my favourite.

I love St Bruno and you should definitely try Ennerdale. It’s very tasty, I’m with @smudgersmissingleg on that one. Definitely not “granny closet” for me.

The G&H ones, especially the flakes, I find to be the most tobacco forward of the aros I’ve tried. Which I often find isn’t what I want when I reach for one.

oh and mixers should never be put near single malt whisky. Only cheap blends are allowed to be diluted with fizzy drinks. And even then it’s questionable. 🤣