PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
How is the Plum Rum? Two of my favorite tobaccos are Royal Yacht and Salty Dogs. Plum and Rum... with a bit of latakia? Sounds awesome. Is it similar to either? I've got no experience with Cobblestone so wondering...

I'm not the guy you're responding to but I've been smoking Plum Rum and its solid. Nothing like Royal Yatch or Salty Dogs, just a smooth latakia smoke with some rum and plum notes, not over bearing or in your face. Pretty balanced. Picked up 3 tins blind (which I never do), glad I did. If you like latakia, plum and rum, its a no brainer.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
Just arrived this morning. The pipe, a Castello Old Antiquari Great Line Bent Dublin (N1) (Unsmoked), should get here tomorrow or Tuesday. You gotta love when you buy an estate pipe on Thursday and then the next day SP has a 10% off sale. I just roll with the punches anymore.KIMG1784.JPG004-006-36648_1.8945.jpg

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Just arrived this morning. The pipe, a Castello Old Antiquari Great Line Bent Dublin (N1) (Unsmoked), should get here tomorrow or Tuesday. You gotta love when you buy an estate pipe on Thursday and then the next day SP has a 10% off sale. I just roll with the punches anymore.View attachment 196686View attachment 196688
I'm assuming the 10% isn't a huge amount but i would bet if you called them they would give you a credit of the amount, they have pretty damn good customer service.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I'm assuming the 10% isn't a huge amount but i would bet if you called them they would give you a credit of the amount, they have pretty damn good customer service.
Lol, true. I would feel like a meiser. Once I bought a couple of Savs and then a free tshirt deal came out afterwards (like the next day), I emailed customer service and told them how much I wanted that awesome Savinelli t-shirt. They hooked me up, and it's a great t-shirt...one of my favorites. They have great customer service, and I let them know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.