Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Today's delivery:

mini_haul_99.jpg

Don't expect a lot of exciting posts from me in this thread! Just adding layers of my favorite blends a tiny bit at a time, and throwing in some Virginias/VaPers (many of which I haven't tried yet) to get them aging.

I had a tin of Escudo in this order as well, but it went on backorder after submitting. I could be upset about that, but it's just tobacco that's going into the cellar, not something time-sensitive like insulin! 😅

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Hopefully the end of a TAD run:
Watch City:
4oz Match Victorian Bulk
4oz of Flake #558
4oz of Waltham Broken Cake
8oz of Glass Slipper
2oz of Old Black Magic

Smoking pipes:
Order 1
10 tins of Carolina Red Flake
4oz of Luxury Twist Flake
Order 2
4oz Dark Flake Aromatic
4oz Dark Flake Unscented
8oz Ennerdale Flake
2oz Kendal Flake
2oz Glengarry Flake

Excited to try the WCC blends for the first time and the GH&Co. stuff, probably would have gotten a pound of Ennerdale as I've found myself smoking it a lot but deep diving on CRF left me exhausted.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Good mail day.

CDRF that is a group buy with 4 friends (first one to get in orders for the group, it’s a good system), a package that was a cigar trade for some samples and an awesome new tamper from @onepyrotec , a couple wand cigar lighters, a couple Rough Rider plug knives and they throw in some keychain folding knives. Plus the cIgar bomb from earlier makes Adam happy

7CDFBB88-0C19-4AE1-98CE-B398E15F6C5F.jpeg

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Now that is a friend indeed!
Kind of guy you text on Wednesday that you have 4 tickets for the Foo Fighters on Friday night in SD (he lives in Chicago) het gets 3 Watch commander shifts covered over the next 8 hours, packs cigars and is on a plane less than 36 hours later. Then a couple years later you get the text he has tickets to see them in Wisconsin and bammm you’re on a plane to Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.