PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Only bought one 50g packet of Condor Ready Rubbed this week.
Not buying any more pipeweed unless I get a packet (or two) of Condor or St. Bruno when I go to the Co-op to post a parcel. Depends which Co-op I go to, as one sells Condor and the other has St. Bruno but they each only sell one pipe tobacco in a 25g packet.
I'm saving my empty pipe tobacco packets for when I get some loose Gawith Hoggarth pipe tobacco when I go to re-enactment events when the pandemic has passed.
Doing my bit for the planet!

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
I just got some Sam Gawith in. Special Flakes Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 7 and some plugs. Should hold me for a while. They smell great!View attachment 50694
I’ve been smoking these SG special flakes including the #5 as well. A few are super wet like 2 and 5. Some are better than other. I can’t say any one stood out beyond the others. I also tried G&H Four Squires which has a maple topping but just tastes a little sweet to me similar but not as good as Glenngary Flake. I’m saving the plugs until spring.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
I’ve been smoking these SG special flakes including the #5 as well. A few are super wet like 2 and 5. Some are better than other. I can’t say any one stood out beyond the others. I also tried G&H Four Squires which has a maple topping but just tastes a little sweet to me similar but not as good as Glenngary Flake. I’m saving the plugs until spring.
I tried to order Special Flake No. 5 but Daniel says it's discontinued.

I've had RB and Cannon Plugs and regular Grousemoor. The rest are new to me. Last evening, I had a bowl of Special Flake No. 3 and I think it's RB Plug sliced up. I anticipate that one of the Special Flakes is going to be the same as Cannon. I love these urinal pucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.