PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Haven’t added to my cellar in a while, but I’m finally getting back in the saddle :

(2) HH Rustica
(2) HH Latakia Flake
(2) HH Old Dark Fired
(2) HH Burley Flake
(2) HH Balkan
(2) Blood Red Moon
(1) Fusiliers Ration

Obviously stoked on the Rustica. I love ODF so I had to grab a couple, but the rest of the Mac Baren’s I’ve yet to try. Also figured I’d snag a couple Blood Red Moon because it was my very first pipe tobacco, I kind of like it about twice a year, and it seems to be getting scarce. A 5 stack of that stuff will last me many years.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I put in another order yesterday with watch city. Nothing too much:
Samuel Gawith Golden Glow x1 250g box
GH&Co Bob's Chocolate Flake x1 50g tin
GH&Co. Best Brown Flake #2 x1 50g tin
Fribourg and Treyer Vintage Flake x1 50g tin

Hopefully my GH& Co. Tins don't come popped like they did last time I ordered from these guys. No harm done though. The flakes I got that time were at a prefect moisture level when they got to me.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I kept the TAD a little under check this week. I did not even order enough to get free shipping.

6902F6B6-667B-4AFE-BF3D-BC4CBA081D64.jpeg

2 - 50g Fribourg and Treyer Cut VA Plug
1 - 2oz Savinelli Juno
1 - 2oz GLP Spark Plug
1 - 1oz Sutliff #707 Sweet VA.
1 - Humismart 55%

I finally caught the CVP back in stock but, limit 2. I am trying the other 3 for the first time. I have nice humidification for all my humidors (and in FL you do not need much) but, I wanted to evaluate how these packets work. I will try it in an older box.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I put in another order yesterday with watch city. Nothing too much:
Samuel Gawith Golden Glow x1 250g box
GH&Co Bob's Chocolate Flake x1 50g tin
GH&Co. Best Brown Flake #2 x1 50g tin
Fribourg and Treyer Vintage Flake x1 50g tin

Hopefully my GH& Co. Tins don't come popped like they did last time I ordered from these guys. No harm done though. The flakes I got that time were at a prefect moisture level when they got to me.
I had a tin of Doblone d'Oro come opened from them.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
2oz tin of the following:
Black Frigate
Bridge Mixture
Star of the East Flake
Super Balkan

I hope I like them!
I think you will. I still smoke waaay more of the Balkan Supreme, but keep a lbs of Super Balkan too. My 2oz trial of star of the east was good, just that it's still in the mason jar and will stay there for comparison. I can't seem to beat Arango or the Super Balkans for good price on a nice Balkan. Have you tried Gaslight? Love that, but price wise, I pack a lot more of the Supreme and Super.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I think you will. I still smoke waaay more of the Balkan Supreme, but keep a lbs of Super Balkan too. My 2oz trial of star of the east was good, just that it's still in the mason jar and will stay there for comparison. I can't seem to beat Arango or the Super Balkans for good price on a nice Balkan. Have you tried Gaslight? Love that, but price wise, I pack a lot more of the Supreme and Super.
Although I have two tins of Gaslight in my stash, I haven't tried it yet. I keep meaning to get around to get around to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.