Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
John is entertaining and for a while, like a trainwreck. He seems to finally have his demons in check.

I read his ex-wife's autobiography (picked it up for $1). It was a decent insight into his chaos.

Some people enjoy drinking Arnold Palmers. I prefer John Daley's ... a beer and a cigarette. Although Arnold Palmers are good too, especially with tea flavored vodka.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
This pretty much sums up what I think...

2rhz15.gif

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
John is entertaining and for a while, like a trainwreck. He seems to finally have his demons in check.

I read his ex-wife's autobiography (picked it up for $1). It was a decent insight into his chaos.

Some people enjoy drinking Arnold Palmers. I prefer John Daley's ... a beer and a cigarette. Although Arnold Palmers are good too, especially with tea flavored vodka.
What's a beer and a pipe called......? A Lewis Tolkien...LOL!!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Today I also found the garbage truck.Passing at 300 kilometers per hour half a meter away from me. Freshly showered and in my clean clothes. I didn't get any female perfume on the whole damn block. I didn't feel like discussing golf, sorry............

Reactions: edger

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
This was a celebrity event so I guess they could worship whoever they wanted but it would be nice if they focused on whoever was leading the tournament. I truly hate to watch a football game and they just say the same players name over and over.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Whatever happened to the funny clothes professional and country club golfers used to wear? It was supposed to be genteel and promote esprit on the links, and identify the real golfers from the interlopers. Now it is pretty much a uniform with the polo shirts and pressed slacks. Someone once said to mistrust any activity that required you buy new clothes. I somewhat subscribe to that idea.