PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Kinda like the spalted tamerind huh?
Actually I am falling for Black Palm as of late Ed. Peck, man that guy. I don't know whether to love him or hate him but when I saw that stand. I just knew. It is almost like they were made to compliment each other.
Kinda like that E James Cocobolo tamper was made to compliment my new E James Morta.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
An update from Neal. What a day! I must have some good Karma working for me as of late.
will ship tomorrow. Plus throwing in single. It's my birthday Saturday The big 60 so I am giving presents.

Regards,
Neal Yarm

nyarm@optonline.net

516 764 8543
Happy Birthday Neal!

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Another beauty Chris. Are you now beginning the 7 day set with black palm accents? I hate to see this saga come to a close.

B

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
LOL, perfect Peck.
I love the stand Chris, it was obviously made for your pipes. Yes, please do post a pic with all the pipes in the new stand.
Again, simply outstanding. I just keep looking at them and drooling.. sublime my friend.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Chris
An awesome achievement in getting that seven day set - smoke and enjoy them well
Rads craftsmanship is clearly evident and on top of it all, he is just a wonderful humble guy.
Peck, you clearly are the devils messenger
Love that stand

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Another beauty Chris. Are you now beginning the 7 day set with black palm accents? I hate to see this saga come to a close.
Ah, what a year plus a few months. Yea, this one took a while and I am pleased with the outcome. It truly is something to strive for no matter what pipes you collect. The next set is yet to be determined at this time. I am in contact with several US carvers. Waiting for a surprise unseen pipe before from one carver. When I know. I assure you, you will know as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.