PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
6+ months I’ve been running mine, very pleased.

There can be a slight smoke odor left in the room at times, and if you have fabrics the smoke will sort of cling to them.

It does a great of quickly clearing the smoke though. I don’t think a ventilation fan will do any better as far as CFM, and you’re venting out heat. Unless your ventilation fan takes up a good portion of one wall of your room, like a wind tunnel.

May 4, 2021
Happy wife, happy life.
It's not happy wife, happy house. It's happy spouse, happy house.
heheheheheh
I know it's a great air purifier, and I think it is the best choice for wall-mounted air purifiers as it Is the only one that is absolutely quiet and still powerful.
Many sites have also mentioned it as the best wall-mounted air purifier. I will give a link below if I can find it hehe.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
The Rabbit is really great. It doesn't work well enough for anyone who would be looking for zero smoke exposure or detection. It's better for pipe than cigar. But if you only smoke a pipe and you live with a reasonable person, it's your best option.

I vent my smoke outside, but I have had a rabbit for allergies for 10 years or so. Still runs great.