PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Pallidan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 14, 2020
Nassau County Long Island
Smoked a bowl this morning and had the filter on auto. It performed very well, only went to high speed once it sensed the smoke from my pipe. I thought it would go to turbo but it did not. It cleared the smoke out very well. I'm happy with it and so is the wife . I'm glad it worked so well and now I don't have to brave the cold by going outside to smoke.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Smoked a bowl this morning and had the filter on auto. It performed very well, only went to high speed once it sensed the smoke from my pipe. I thought it would go to turbo but it did not. It cleared the smoke out very well. I'm happy with it and so is the wife . I'm glad it worked so well and now I don't have to brave the cold by going outside to smoke.
What did that bad boy set you back?

Reactions: kcghost

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I find it hard to believe that a non-ducted aircleaner can remove strong pipe odor/smoke. Minute air particulates, perhaps. This review lists as a con that it is not suitable to removing strong smoke/cigar odor, which is not surprising. I hope it works for you. Most of the effective odor solutions here involved a ducted exhaust fan and a sealed room.

Pallidan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 14, 2020
Nassau County Long Island
I find it hard to believe that a non-ducted aircleaner can remove strong pipe odor/smoke. Minute air particulates, perhaps. This review lists as a con that it is not suitable to removing strong smoke/cigar odor, which is not surprising. I hope it works for you. Most of the effective odor solutions here involved a ducted exhaust fan and a sealed room.

It's working great in my 10ftX10ft office

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
I would think you would need the exhaust vent plus fresh air coming in but I am glad it is working out for you. I went with one of these..View attachment 55248View attachment 55249

Nice.......... Smoke or no smoke, at least one of these type of ventilators ^ is what every home should have. I am looking at upgrading the ventilation in my home.