PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Relax62

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2023
Texas
I also am wanting to try this...earlier today I was checking out smoking pipes to see if I could order it only to find it was sold out
I thoroughly enjoy it! I just ordered 3 more tins. I love it with my morning coffee.

Relax62

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2023
Texas
1. Current Nightcap is still an exceptional blend

2. As some has pointed out already - Nightcap may be strong when compared to other English blends, but it is nowhere as a strong as the burley/DFK/Dark Air Cured tobacco. I would give like most others 3 out of 5 in terms of Nicotine

3. GL Pease makes some exceptional English/ Balkan blends and Quiet Nights / Westminster are the ones to try out. In general all GL Pease Latakia blends are exceptional

4. There are other exceptional Latakia blends, but too much choice probably won’t help at this point
I love Nightcap, EMP, and recently bought some PS 306 English Oriental Supreme that is quite good… also just ordered some Quiet Nights. I think English/Balkan blends and a few VaPers are my favorites and provide everything I have been looking for in pipe smoking! Of course, as you mentioned, there are many blends to try within these two categories…. now it’s going to get really interesting 🤠!!!

peejhunt

Lurker
Aug 26, 2010
Greenup, Kentucky
I enjoyed a tin of Night Cap a few years ago. I remember it as a pleasant smoke.
Aromatics are still some of my favorites, but I believe they smoke better when allowed to dry out a bit. :)

Reactions: Relax62