PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Power of suggestion. The trickling water reminds you of the sound of urine in the toilet, and this keys your urge to pee. Rain outside and the sounds of a brook might have the same effect. It accelerates the moment when you know you have to go. Pee, then flush ... your pipes that is. This should lessen the urgency. I think I'm just summarizing what others have posted already.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Ah, I think I see part of the problem. You write of dribbling water into the pipe, and others have noted a diminution of the force and quantity when expelling urine (on purpose or not!) as we mature. This would seem to indicate that you should vastly increase the force and heat of the water when cleaning your pipes. It will clean your smoking devices better, and subliminally assist your own efforts at emptying the dragon with more—and definitely a more manly force and effect.

As homework, I suggest you search the forum for all threads with the subject of "manliness".

P.S. Loved your op, and only wonder how many it may have whooshed!

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I should add, it’s the sound of the water exiting the stem that gets me going - I also predominantly smoke pipes with orific buttons as opposed to stems with slots, so I think this may add to my quandary. I can concur that there is not issue with pressure, nor am I accustomed to the impact a plip stem would have in this qualitative research - however not being one who “bares the mark of the Lord”, I am not sure whether this would yeild a subjectively different outcome.

I took the forums advice and forced (with great pride and a little discomfort I must add) a slash immediately prior to flushing my last smoke. What ensued was one of the weirdest experiences of my life, all of my mental faculties advised I should go to the privy, and yet, my “dragon” (thanks jp) felt nothing. I truly hope this lack of sensitivity doesn’t translate to other situations as one ages.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
I should add, it’s the sound of the water exiting the stem that gets me going - I also predominantly smoke pipes with orific buttons as opposed to stems with slots, so I think this may add to my quandary. I can concur that there is not issue with pressure, nor am I accustomed to the impact a plip stem would have in this qualitative research - however not being one who “bares the mark of the Lord”, I am not sure whether this would yeild a subjectively different outcome.

I took the forums advice and forced (with great pride and a little discomfort I must add) a slash immediately prior to flushing my last smoke. What ensued was one of the weirdest experiences of my life, all of my mental faculties advised I should go to the privy, and yet, my “dragon” (thanks jp) felt nothing. I truly hope this lack of sensitivity doesn’t translate to other situations as one ages.
Too much information. ?

elnoblecigarro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2020
This is serious business. It's a world of needlessly soiled underwear out there.
Preach it.

Anal and genital hygiene shouldn't be taboo. Many people are needlessly walking around in smelly dirty underwear all day long.

Asses need to be washed and penises dried. Toilet paper + bidet shower and neutral soap = clean ass.

-elnoblecigarro, anal hygiene enthusiast

elnoblecigarro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2020
How do you know this?
Or what the hell kind of activities are you into that has given you this opinion?

The scientific research is regrettably lacking, but I've talked to some people and also read online about toilet practices. I admit I have not smelled other people's underwear. But my reasoning and life experience is this: If someone just wipes their feces with dry paper there sure will be smell because paper doesn't actually clean. Especially because butts sweat and all the residue will be moist and start to smell and stick to underwear.

Also there is the saying: "Smells like ass". That there reveals that the person saying it does not have a clean ass. Clean ass would not smell.

Also I base this on personal experience. Paper, soap and water will leave zero smell. Only using toilet paper would. Luckily toilets in Finland almost always have bidet showers so washing up is easy.

You can smell your underwear or slide a piece of paper between buttcheeks and sniff it and there is the answer whether the butt is clean or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.