PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
So for the last few months I have been experimenting with water flushing my pipes. Suffice to say, I have jumped shipped and am now a fully fledged flusher, like I even know the secret handshake and stuff. I don’t think I am part of a cult, or a pyramid scheme, but be sure to include your location in your profile so any of us who are local can pop over with some literature…

Anyways, I have unexpectedly stumbled upon a risk with flushing. I have looked through all the threads and haven’t seen this mentioned once, so before being accused of backsliding or libel, I decided to monitor this over the last two weeks.

Out of all of the pipes I have flushed using a trickle of water, I can confirm that only on TWO occasions (so 10% of the time) have I not come close to wetting my pants halfway through the flushing process. Surely, I think I would have one of the more youthful..erm…continences..of forum members.

So what’s going on!? Is there an issue with my technique? Should I consult a urologist? Or have all you older more experienced flushers been holding back with some vital information?

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
So for the last few months I have been experimenting with water flushing my pipes. Suffice to say, I have jumped shipped and am now a fully fledged flusher, like I even know the secret handshake and stuff. I don’t think I am part of a cult, or a pyramid scheme, but be sure to include your location in your profile so any of us who are local can pop over with some literature…

Anyways, I have unexpectedly stumbled upon a risk with flushing. I have looked through all the threads and haven’t seen this mentioned once, so before being accused of backsliding or libel, I decided to monitor this over the last two weeks.

Out of all of the pipes I have flushed using a trickle of water, I can confirm that only on TWO occasions (so 10% of the time) have I not come close to wetting my pants halfway through the flushing process. Surely, I think I would have one of the more youthful..erm…continences..of forum members.

So what’s going on!? Is there an issue with my technique? Should I consult a urologist? Or have all you older more experienced flushers been holding back with some vital information?
Have you given thought to pointing the shank AWAY from you?

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Maybe a subliminal suggestion,especially when you're flushing one of your pipes with a shorter shank. Could also be that dipping your hands in warm water when you have to piss relaxes your bladder. I would propose you potty prior to closing your pipe. If the problem persists, I'd suggest having your significant other hold it for you. The pipe I mean. As a last resort, but some depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.