Pre-Pandemic Behaviors That Should Stop...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

24 Fresh Brigham Pipes
9 Fresh Caminetto Pipes
4 Fresh Todd Johnson Pipes
12 Fresh Johs Pipes
New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Guess I should have been more specific. McDonalds in the Ohio, PA, WV area, I,ve seen cashiers picking up drinks with their hands by the lids, restrooms without soap or functioning faucets. As of 2 weeks prior, no signage regarding Covid19.

Good to hear Roy Rogers chain is taking extra precautions. It’s tough as a truck driver to find a place to eat nowadays.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
I have stopped using my mouth to manipulate my glasses. I did that a lot without even being aware of it.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Guess I should have been more specific. McDonalds in the Ohio, PA, WV area, I,ve seen cashiers picking up drinks with their hands by the lids, restrooms without soap or functioning faucets. As of 2 weeks prior, no signage regarding Covid19.

Good to hear Roy Rogers chain is taking extra precautions. It’s tough as a truck driver to find a place to eat nowadays.

There's no telling how nasty fast food is... I, for one dont want to know. Haha

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I want to try and express this clearly, to avoid an unnecessary stir. I hope we will stop questioning science and other forms of knowledge uncritically. I do think science and knowledge need to stand on their merits and be critically evaluated for bias, error, etc. but it is dangerous to uncritically reject good science or sound knowledge. Note this leaves ample room for discussion and disagreement working to resolution which does happen, as I am not saying everyone uncritically rejects this or that claim. Nor am I saying that if you reject this or that claim it is because you were uncritical. Just want to see more critical thinking.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc

I have heard that - if you are in our neck of the woods, call us, we'll run it out to your truck!

JMcQ

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 9, 2019
Atlantic Beach, FL
In terms of employee cleanliness, I don't think fast food is much different from any other restaurant.
I am curious on what the next "greeting" will be if not a handshake. Will my grandkids shake hands with people?

Reactions: bnichols23

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
I find it strange how people have no shame in not covering their mouth while yawning. I have seen people crossing an entire street in one extended yawn.
I’ll tell you what scares me. Any of you military folks on here will know what I’m talking about. Especially during the Cold War days we had non stop NBC (nuclear, Biologial and Chemical) warfare training. The one thing we all learned was that it only takes 1 clown to not follow procedures and no matter how well everyone else does, you are messed up or dead because of one person that you have NO control over!

chilipalmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2017
Send the entire American media corps, who continue to do their best to divide and panic the citizenry and set new lows in yellow journalism, to the woodshed for a well deserved spanking? Nope. Outlaw pretentious "craft" beer? Nice idea, but, no. Teach Milennials that despite what they were told, life isn't fair and outcomes aren't guaranteed? Tempting, but, still nope.

The one thing I really hope for is that Brussell sprouts (a.k.a. - The green poison pills of doom) should be outlawed for human consumption. There. I said it and I'm not sorry. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Chili

Status
Not open for further replies.