PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"I don't get these poutine haters."

Captain, I don't hate poutine, it's just something I've never tried and unlikely to simply because it just seems odd to me.

It's rather like putting fried haddock on top of beans on toast, roast beef with fried banana, it just doesn't sound right.....to me!

Regards,

Jay.?

Edit:Everytime I write banana it comes up with that so called smiley!

Edit 2:the word is b a n a n a!!!

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Vegan cheese is proof that Satan exists.

My dad had some that couldn't be melted with a blow torch. In fact, I think it's what they use on the nose of space shuttles...
There are good ones. And there are terrible ones. ?

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
I think insulin and standard time may come a bit before poutine haha. And peanut butter, AM radio, walkie talkies, passenger jetliners, gas masks, sonar, g-suits, electron microscopes, hockey, basketball, lacrosse, instant replay (invented for hockey), pacemakers, alkaline batteries, garbage bags, etc etc.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
I think poutine is an absolutely foolish idea. Turning perfect, crispy french fries into a porridge.
Only Quebecois could come up with such nonsense..... And now I'm going to Valentine to pick one up. My wife thinks it the best thing since sliced bread. ?

aguineapig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2014
As someone mentioned, foods like look that loose stools are usually great. I love poutine, and "shit on a shingle" is a standard when I'm really hungry but also apathetic and don't know what to good. Had it tonight, in fact. My brother was over, and had just left the bathroom as he made his way thru the kitchen -- he remarked of my plate, "Well, that's reminiscent..."

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
47ffxv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.