PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
Visit Amsterdam, Stonehenge, see the Northern Lights in Alaska, watch the sunrise on the Florida coast and hurry back to the west to watch it set the same day, get my book published, and I suppose that's about it for now.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
I want to drive a car again, marry my sweetheart, bungee jump, and own a nice Dunhill.

I have played my guitar in front of more than 100 people and I quit smoking nails!

Oh! I almost forgot, I learned how to walk again after I blew my back up!

scurvydog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 23, 2012
I retire in 2 years 4 months, but will always work some! I have saved quite a bit just to do some of the things on my bucket list.

1. Take my wife to Naples Italy where her parents were born.

2. Experience a MLB game in every ball park in the country.

3. Kentucky Derby

4. Do the Bourbon trail in Kentucky.

5. NASCAR experience.
Done

1. Masters

2. Superbowl (overrated)

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I think I never responded to this, so here goes. It's getting pretty short
1) Walk the entire Appalachian trail

2) Hike the West Highland way followed by the Great Glen way in Scotland (16-18 day hike total.. in planning for 2013 or early 2014)

3) Go on an expedition to Everest. I'll stay at base camp though. But I wanna see that thing !

4) Live longer than my dad.

5) Be able to afford a multi-acre property to retire on
I love to hike.. here's a quick pic my wife took last week, without my knowledge obviously, during our vacation in my favorite spot in the whole world. Note the wooden walkways. It's actually an area of marshes or what the English calls "moors". 30 years ago, you had to hop from dry spot to dry spot to make it through these. Now they put in some wooden walkways on the hiking paths. Love that place ;-)
Mick_Venen.jpg

Just a view of "De Hoge Venen" in Belgium

Hoge_Venen.jpg

Aug 1, 2012
I've hit 3 continents, 4 more to go. I really want to use my job to go to all 7 and I believe that may happen in the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.