PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RedZeppelin

Might Stick Around
Mar 19, 2020
Seems to me if someone asks an educated question in regards to safety then one should respond with an intelligent answer, not telling them wash the mouth after smoking with cat or monkey urine. Get it? Maybe my response was counterproductive to you, but I don't want to be told someone should wash the mouth with monkey or cat urine after a smoke!
Hmmmm. I was gonna jump all over this poor soul, but nah. Not worth my time.

wulfheard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2018
New Jersey
Hmmmm. I was gonna jump all over this poor soul, but nah. Not worth my time.

Yeah, I had to resist responding aggressively as well. There is really no place for that here. Whenever I see a obvious lump of stupid dropped on a forum like this, I have to beat back my retired flame forum personality.

It still amuses me that there are still so many clowns out there that still think the forum world is stuck firmly in the early 2000s, where assuming a bullshit "edgy" or contrarian forum persona, for no intelligent reason was an actual thing. ?

Reactions: RedZeppelin

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It still amuses me that there are still so many clowns out there that still think the forum world is stuck firmly in the early 2000s, where assuming a bullshit "edgy" or contrarian forum persona, for no intelligent reason was an actual thing. ?
It amuses me when we get them here that think pipe smokers are only prudish intellectuals with no sense of humor. Some laugh with us, some are so wrecked by culture shock that they never post again.

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
Seems to me if someone asks an educated question in regards to safety then one should respond with an intelligent answer, not telling them wash the mouth after smoking with cat or monkey urine. Get it? Maybe my response was counterproductive to you, but I don't want to be told someone should wash the mouth with monkey or cat urine after a smoke!
You sir, are a class act.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Who gives a crap what any of you think! If you feel safe by washing your mouth then do it, if you don't care then don't. Some have very good and safe points others should be seen and not heard and maybe not even seen!

This is one of the greatest statements of our time. A beautiful example of moral correctness and grace.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
DZ5V7s5.png
twice a day. Keeps
5z4FZDD.jpg
away...

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Who the hell flosses? I dont believe it's real. I may use a tooth pick or slide a sturdy piece of paper through my teeth, I wouldnt know how to floss if I wanted to.

I do believe brushing prevents yuck mouth. I do that twice a day, I have never had a dental problem. Ive smoked and or dipped and drank coffee mostly all day since I was basically a kid.

Brush yo teeth, dont be nasty. You should be fine. And of course there's always the various piss methods.. never tried those myself, I do recomend those for some.

Last edited:

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Who the hell flosses? I dont believe it's real. I may use a tooth pick or slide a sturdy piece of paper through my teeth, I wouldnt know how to floss if I wanted to.

I do believe brushing prevents yuck mouth. I do that twice a day, I have never had a dental problem. Ive smoked and or dipped and drank coffee mostly all day since I was basically a kid.

Brush yo teeth, dont be nasty. You should be fine. And of course there's always the various piss methods.. never tried those myself, I do recomend those for some.

If your teeth are not spaced apart and super tight like mine, you should definitely floss brother. At least with my teeth, I have to. You should see the gunk that comes out with flossing in my mouth :eek: