SoCal
GiganticVengefulBluebreastedkookaburra-max-1mb.gif

I rinse my mouth out with water...
or monkey urine.

60% of the time, it works every time!

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
I don't do anything usually. I like to savor the flavor left behind for a little while. If i'm going to bed directly after a smoke I'm even a little disappointed when I brush and floss right after a smoking session because I feel like I'm missing part of the experience of a pipe smoking session which is just kind of hanging back and still tasting the tobacco.

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
I have to keep my days pretty scheduled out to fit everything in, and it just works out to where my pipe smoking times are always followed relatively closely by a shower/rinse and teeth brushing/mouthwash. I smoke 3 pipes per day, and I never get any complaints about the smell.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
R

Renaldo

Who gives a crap what any of you think! If you feel safe by washing your mouth then do it, if you don't care then don't. Some have very good and safe points others should be seen and not heard and maybe not even seen!

R

Renaldo

Right back at ya.

Pretty odd to join a forum where there’s no content except what other people think, when you don’t care what other people think. Seems a bit counterproductive.

R

Renaldo

Seems to me if someone asks an educated question in regards to safety then one should respond with an intelligent answer, not telling them wash the mouth after smoking with cat or monkey urine. Get it? Maybe my response was counterproductive to you, but I don't want to be told someone should wash the mouth with monkey or cat urine after a smoke!