PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Ok, here's mine. The icons got rearranged on a reboot, so they're not sorted by type as they usually are, and I feel too lazy to tidy them right now. My desktop pattern changes every few days; see if anyone recognizes this image. Notice anything particular about the type of programs my pc is used for?
Desktop2.jpg

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
pipeinhand, as a tech, games push the limits of your pc more than any other type of software; it's a learning thing. I am a game collector, I am more interested in what we can currently do than in playing them, though of course they get used a lot. Think Big Bang Theory. Yeah, I'm single, why?

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
This is my fortress of solitude. My area for turning and often smoking. No icons, but this is the picture on my desktop.
SmokingArea.jpg

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
winton has a Fortress of Solitude. Yeah, baby! My Fortress of Solitude is wherever I am. Other people are annoying.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
There isn't much I'm not allowed to do. Very few things really bother my wife, but I'm really blessed that I'm on top of that very short list!
ScreenShot.jpg

TopD

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
@marmal4de - side topic ... have you ever played the PC game Terraria?
@ohin3 - what the hell is that thing?
@simnettpratt - Good choice in games. I'm playing through ME2 on Insanity mode right now. :puffy:
@cortezattic - good looking grandkids, they look like a happy bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.