PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
What's with the rolling eyes? What is Instagram?

Ha I thought you were joking. It is like facebook (social media), but just pictures in the threads. My wife love it. Sorry for the eye roll, all in good fun.

pipeanddrum

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2016
Following!

I have a pipe centric account as well if anyone is interested, please look up: brooklynpipeclub
Thanks!

Voilà! I can finally follow now also. I had let my Instagram set dormant for so long, that it had been hijacked by a Russian prostitute who was using it to post picture of her fingernails and her kids. I finally wrestled it back, so feel free to look up cosmicfolklore. If I suddenly start posting pictures of nail art and cats, please let me know, ha ha.

Tools, Art Jewelry, pictures of my garden, and pipes will be par for the course.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
For the record it is much better than Facebook, it will just be a thread of pictures that pipesmagazine submits. Like Kevin with two hot pipe girls, ha ha. It is image driven. And you can choose what you see.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Like Kevin with two hot pipe girls, ha ha.
When he could be surrounded by liquor and tobacco. What a waste. Anyway, nah, this is about as social media as I care to get. I may do some more pipe videos primarily for forum use, but that will be about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.