Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on long enough to access it fully, but I think when people say it's like Facebook, they mean that it is a social media, except it is just pictures. You do have to follow and attract followers, but it can be just pipesmokers if you want. Plus, you can use it to host your pictures for free... I think. Let me try...

BaO3dYBlyfp3iVRPtzRJgyJ035J307TIdVufFw0

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Ha, bunch of old codgers. It has very little in common with facebook in the grand scheme of things. If you like looking at pipes, you can follow pipe makers and nothing else, and just have some beautiful hand made pipes to see. There is very little social interaction possible, in fact. Just in case someone is interested in streams of gorgeous pipes, I figured that I would let you know that it is possible.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Should we be adding #pipesmagazine to our posts of pipes? So that we can find other PM members on there? Just curious, I'm not sure how the hashtag thing works.
Your pictures are visible to others only if your profile is open to public. If it is a private account, then nobody will see your pictures until you accept their follow request.

Yes, Crash, I'm already enjoying your posts.
Your pictures are visible to others only if your profile is open to public. If it is a private account, then nobody will see your pictures until you accept their follow request.

As soon as the Russians stop trying to steal my profile, I will change it to public. Why someone would want to become me, an old bearded guy, I have no idea. Some days, even I don't want to be me. Ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.