PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
How about a poker or barrel style that fit in the hand perfectly with a sharpened bit or shank...might be a little uncomfortable smoking but a quick jab to the juggler, twist and leave in could be very effective.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
No some of you already have the perfect weapon.... The Stinger! All you have to do is sharpen it a bit and when you are in trouble, pull out the stem and stab people in the eye with the stinger!! :twisted:

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
ya all are missing the point.... as dangerous as the anti's say that tobacco smoke is, just send a puff of smoke into their faces and they'll be on the ground waiting for the grim reaper to collect thier souls...

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
maduroman
ya all are missing the point.... as dangerous as the anti's say that tobacco smoke is, just send a puff of smoke into their faces and they'll be on the ground waiting for the grim reaper to collect thier souls...
:clap: :rofl:

onemangang

Might Stick Around
May 20, 2011
Ok, after more thought, I think a HEAVY lovat would work best. Sell it with about 3 short, stubby, sacrificial stems. You don't want it to LOOK like a weapon.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I think everyone is waaaay over thinkin' this project.
I have found that smoking any Lat bomb blend drives off all kinds of enemies. :lol:

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
Agreed. if I want to feel as if I'm walking the ground of a neutron bomb target, I'll light up my custom blend of extra lat balkan mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.