PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Randy Wiley
Sorry for your loss, my friend. Pets are family too, and often closer than most.

thebadkitty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 29, 2012
Albany, Oregon
Sorry to hear about your dog. IMHO losing a pet is no different than losing a human friend (maybe worse sometimes). Years ago one of my dogs died of lung cancer. Talk about guilt...he didn't smoke. That was when my ex and I stopped smoking in the house.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Stanwell
My first pet was a beuitiful brown,white, and black dog. She (Dusty) was a mutt mixed with more breeds than we could begin to recognize. She lived to the ripe old age of 14 human years. When she started to feel her time coming she would try to get away from the family and go out back into a secluded spot to die. It was a very sad time.
And now I have two cats. Love them very much, but oh boy are they a handful. lol

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Years ago one of my dogs died of lung cancer. Talk about guilt...he didn't smoke.
I cannot even imagine what I would do if that happened to me. Many times I have wondered if there was a chance that could happen to an animal but I figured it was unlikely. This is the first case I have ever heard of it happening. I am sorry to hear that.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
I have 2 elderly rats right now.
I know how that feels. I have had three rats that I saved from being snake food, and they were awesome pets. No one likes them but you will change your opinion quickly. Sewer rats and pet rats are two different things! My mom would not even touch them at first and in the end she loved them.

Sadly, we lost one of them to respiratory problems. The day we took him to the vet to get medicine he died. As she went back to get the medicine he had some sort of attack and died.

cumberland

Lurker
May 10, 2012
I don't feel like taking part in the contest but I WOULD like to express my sincerest condolences to your loss of sweepstakes. May he rest in peace.

batdemon

Dec 20, 2011
Aldo Velani
Deeply sorry for your loss.

During my 50 years I have never been without at least 1 dog and usually a cat. At present I have 2 of each.

We have lost several over the years so my heart goes out to you.

anduril8

Lurker
May 10, 2012
Peterson,
I volunteer at a cat shelter feeding and playing with kittens on the weekends, I always want to take them all home! Sorry about your loss.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Savinelli- And I'm sorry for your loss I can't imagine life without my dogs they been my only friends for years!

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Nice gesture, and sorry for the loss of your pet. I really like the pipe you're offering up. I have a couple of Armellini pipes, and love them, so that's my vote!

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Another Savinelli fan here.
Thank you for the contest and sorry for your loss. A pet can be a great best friend but that only makes it harder to say goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.